Skip the line with this ticket and quickly gain access to the world-famous Louvre Museum, located in the heart of Paris on the banks of the Seine. Later on enjoy the main highlights of Paris with an interesting Audio-Commentary on board of a comfortable bus!
Previously a residence for the King of France, the Louvre is now the most-visited museum in Paris and one of the most famous internationally. Admire the glass pyramid at the museum entrance, which was inaugurated in 1988. It allows visitors to directly reach the main lobby. [readmore]
Your ticket gives you open access to artwork of varying styles from many different eras, completed in numerous countries the world over. Among them, you will find:
- The Mona Lisa, Leonardo Da Vinci's prized work and a portrait of Francesco del Giocondo's wife, Lisa Gherardini.
- Venus de Milo, a sculpture representing the deity Aphrodite—or Venus in Roman mythology—which was discovered in the Cyclades.
- Winged Victory of Samothrace, a Greek sculpture representing the deity Nike posted on a ship's bow
- Marriage at Cana is the largest painting in the Louvre. The work of Paul Véronèse, it depicts Christ as he performs his first miracle, turning water into wine at a wedding.
- The Coronation of Napoleon is a painting depicting the coronation of Napoleon I and Empress Josephine in Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- The Raft of the Medusa is a painting by Théodore Géricault depicting the shipwrecked frigate Medusa that washed ashore in Mauritania in 1816.
After visiting Louvre enjoy Tour of the city of Paris on a panoramic bus. Discover the neighborhoods and landmarks of Paris while listening to an individual Audio-Guide commentary, available in several languages. The City Tour will allow you to visit Paris while enjoying a panoramic view of the city. Individual Audio Guides will offer a commentary on the history of the landmarks and neighborhoods of Paris. Special funny commentaries for children who will be able to discover Paris through the commentaries of Lulu and Maurice, 2 dogs who will visit the city. Playful visit with fun facts about dogs belonging to historical figures of Paris.